This all-natural, environmentally friendly Natural Flea and Tick Shampoo for pets is an effective way to kill fleas and ticks without harsh chemicals or pyrethrin-based pesticides. Ready to use and safe for both dogs and cats over 12 weeks old.
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact
- Repels fleas, ticks, to prevent reinfestation
- No harsh chemicals or pyrethrin-based pesticides
- Fresh, clean herbal scent
- Conditions and moisturizes the skin and coat with aloe, lanolin, lecithin and vitamin E antioxidants
Paraben-free and safe for use around children and pets. Safe for dogs 12 weeks old and older.
Peppermint Oil —.25%
Cedar Oil —.5%
Rosemary Oil —1%
Cinnamon Oil — 1%
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate — 25.1%
*Note: Eugenol is one of three different forms of clove oil.
Other ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Methylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Vitamin E
Active ingredients: Natural plant extracts. While extremely safe for almost all animals, pets should be monitored for individual allergic reactions during and after initial treatment. If a reaction occurs, bathe pet thoroughly and consult a veterinarian.
Frequency of use: Daily, or as needed. Can be used on dogs and cats over 12 weeks old.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before using.
- Wet pet’s coat completely with warm water.
- Dispense a generous amount of shampoo into palm of hand and thoroughly massage into pet’s coat beginning at head and working back towards the tail.
- Avoid getting into eyes.
- Rinse completely.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Residual/Duration of effectiveness: As long as the fragrance is noticeable. Duration will vary depending on conditions such as absorption by the pet’s coat, activity, and amount applied.